Jimmyz's pinball sliders are awesome!

Figured I would share this with everyone, I purchased several sets of
Jimmyz's pinball sliders and they are awesome! I can push any of my
machines aroud with one hand ! no scraping the floor, nothing, they
rule Nomore asking someone to give me a hand moving machines around.
Willy

I love them too, I used to stick sliders from Home Depot etc under my
levellers, but JimmyZ's work even better.

GRY

"bigmoney" <bigmoney@mfire.com> wrote in message
> Figured I would share this with everyone, I purchased several sets of
> Jimmyz's pinball sliders and they are awesome! I can push any of my
> machines aroud with one hand ! no scraping the floor, nothing, they
> rule Nomore asking someone to give me a hand moving machines around.
> Willy

Yeah they work great, but problem is I like to leave them and if you
slightly nudge the machine during play it slides all over the place :)

Yeah they work great, but problem is I like to leave them and if you
slightly nudge the machine during play it slides all over the place :)

I have them on 25 of my games and have never had a problem with the
game moving during game play. I still nudge, bump the game from time
to time as normal with no negitive effect.

Money back guarentee:
2 sets $4 plus $3.5 shipping = $7.50
10 sets $18 plus $6 shipping = $24
20 sets $35 plus $7 shipping = $42