  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 2, 2005 4:09:07 PM

my zone friends under 1 of my nicks wont let me add anyone as soon as i try
to add some one it shuts down i tried deleting all zone files and its still
the same my other nicks works fine any ideas

More about : zone friends problems

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 8:44:55 PM

_plop_plop wrote:

> my zone friends under 1 of my nicks wont let me add anyone as soon as i try
> to add some one it shuts down i tried deleting all zone files and its still
> the same my other nicks works fine any ideas

Look in the Zone subfolder \Favorites under your nickname. The file
friends.txt is where the names are added. Edit the file with Wordpad to
clear any problem with the text file.

-- +
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support