zone friends problems

my zone friends under 1 of my nicks wont let me add anyone as soon as i try
to add some one it shuts down i tried deleting all zone files and its still
the same my other nicks works fine any ideas
1 answer Last reply
More about zone friends problems
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    _plop_plop wrote:

    > my zone friends under 1 of my nicks wont let me add anyone as soon as i try
    > to add some one it shuts down i tried deleting all zone files and its still
    > the same my other nicks works fine any ideas

    Look in the Zone subfolder \Favorites under your nickname. The file
    friends.txt is where the names are added. Edit the file with Wordpad to
    clear any problem with the text file.

    -- +
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support