WTT : TC TZ for HUO LOTR or TSPP in So. Cal.

I am looking to trade my TZ which was restored by Treasure Cove a
little over a year ago for a home Lord of the Rings or Simpsons Pinball
Party. The TZ is in great shape with a nice cabinet without fade.
Looking for someone in So. Cal. unless you want to travel here.

I have had my personal TZ for over a year and before that I played one
in a friends collection for several years. That being said, it is an
excellent game. But, variety is the spice of life and I have several
other Williams Machines that will last forever (my cleared MM and AFM
come to mind) so I am trying something new.

I was considering it but I sold my IJ and CV so I have room to make a
trade and get something new. But, I may sell one or two others if I
decide I need more room.

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

<<I think you will be making a mistake. The TZ is a much better game
and is
built to last compared to the new Stern games. >>

I was going to say it would be a mistake because a HUO LOTR is still
more valuable than a non HUO TZ is. As play goes I like my bought-new
LOTR about the same as I liked my used TZ that I got rid of after
several years. Built to last? In home use only a LOTR should still
hold up as well as a TZ in the same circumstances - in other words it
should last longer than he will live if he keeps it that long - so I
don't see that as a factor here at all....Frenchy

I think you will be making a mistake. The TZ is a much better game and is
built to last compared to the new Stern games. LOTR is really nice and so
is RIB. The Simpsons is ok but not as fun as the original Simpsons.

Michael

On 2005-09-18 22:27:09 -0700, "Ironman" <tacguy@msn.com> said:

> I have had my personal TZ for over a year and before that I played one
> in a friends collection for several years. That being said, it is an
> excellent game. But, variety is the spice of life and I have several
> other Williams Machines that will last forever (my cleared MM and AFM
> come to mind) so I am trying something new.

Weren't you just trying to sell your AFM?

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20