pin most like kiss

I was playing a few games on a Kiss that I am fixing up and was thinking"
hay this is a fun game" , but I don't like the rock band theme... so the
questions is:

Is there a pin that has the same pf layout and game play as a Kiss but a
different theme?

seems like almost every bally from that era has a similar layout,
shouldn't be hard to find one like KISS.

I disagree though, I think it's a very fun game to play.

I like it, too. I'm not a big KISS fan, but
I like the artwork on the game, and _mine_
plays great! Fast and fun, drop targets and
NO depth at all!

Can't think of any standouts that are close, but
most of the early BLY games are all the same
in gamplay.

--
Fred
TX

"Woodsy" <woodsy2@NONcomSPAMcast.net> wrote in message news:WKKdnZru0MN0m7PeRVn-sQ@comcast.com...
> I was playing a few games on a Kiss that I am fixing up and was thinking"
> hay this is a fun game" , but I don't like the rock band theme... so the
> questions is:
>
> Is there a pin that has the same pf layout and game play as a Kiss but a
> different theme?

"Woodsy" <woodsy2@NONcomSPAMcast.net> wrote in message
>I was playing a few games on a Kiss that I am fixing up and was thinking"
> hay this is a fun game" , but I don't like the rock band theme... so the
> questions is:
>
> Is there a pin that has the same pf layout and game play as a Kiss but a
> different theme?
>
>It reminds me a little of EK, without the kickout hole. Plus Kiss has the
>gate. I've owned both, and much prefer the EK. John

Mata Hari, Power Play, Strikes & Spares(no drop targets though), Harlem
GT, Playboy, Evil Knievel, 6 mil $ man, Supersonic.... and about 20
others.

zTim

God i hope not..... ;) I never thought much of the game play even for the
era, and the sounds are too repetative for my taste. I even own the game
in my collection but never play it. I think they spent all there money on
the kiss license and there was nothing left in the budget for game play.
Its a great game to look at and Kiss people that come over love it, but to
me it was a waste of a good license when it came to what to do on the game.
It ranks just above Capt. Fantastic in my basement.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Woodsy" <woodsy2@NONcomSPAMcast.net> wrote in message
> I was playing a few games on a Kiss that I am fixing up and was thinking"
> hay this is a fun game" , but I don't like the rock band theme... so the
> questions is:
>
> Is there a pin that has the same pf layout and game play as a Kiss but a
> different theme?

OK thanks... EK got two votes. I will look into that one.

"Rockola" <fredmertz_1@msn.com> wrote in message
> Mata Hari, Power Play, Strikes & Spares(no drop targets though), Harlem
> GT, Playboy, Evil Knievel, 6 mil $ man, Supersonic.... and about 20
> others.
>
> zTim

Play Harlem globetrotters and then go play a kiss machine. Enough said.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Rockola" <fredmertz_1@msn.com> wrote in message
> Mata Hari, Power Play, Strikes & Spares(no drop targets though), Harlem
> GT, Playboy, Evil Knievel, 6 mil $ man, Supersonic.... and about 20
> others.
>
> zTim

EK is a great game, especially the em. version ;))

Either one will do of course, 14,000 solid state versions made so there not
to hard to find. I've had a couple of them come thru here.

--

> OK thanks... EK got two votes. I will look into that one.
>
> "Rockola" <fredmertz_1@msn.com> wrote in message
> > Mata Hari, Power Play, Strikes & Spares(no drop targets though), Harlem
> > GT, Playboy, Evil Knievel, 6 mil $ man, Supersonic.... and about 20
> > others.
> >
> > zTim

Go for a Gottlieb of the same vintage. Higher quality build and play.
Add-a-balls rule!

-Tom

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8f4tt/tomstwilightzonepinballmachineaccessories/index.html

Woodsy wrote:
> I was playing a few games on a Kiss that I am fixing up and was thinking"
> hay this is a fun game" , but I don't like the rock band theme... so the
> questions is:
>
> Is there a pin that has the same pf layout and game play as a Kiss but a
> different theme?

There is another version like Kiss
This one is about Miss.
Pretty ladies on the playfield and backglass.

Peter

"Woodsy" <woodsy2@NONcomSPAMcast.net> schreef in bericht
>I was playing a few games on a Kiss that I am fixing up and was thinking"
> hay this is a fun game" , but I don't like the rock band theme... so the
> questions is:
>
> Is there a pin that has the same pf layout and game play as a Kiss but a
> different theme?

Peter,
Is that the European conversion I read about?

"Inkochnito" <inkochnito@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
> There is another version like Kiss
> This one is about Miss.
> Pretty ladies on the playfield and backglass.
>
> Peter

I don't know for sure, but it looks like it.
Now with the IPDB down, I don't know.
Here is a picture
!!! Booby alert !!! Booby alert !!! Booby alert !!! Booby alert !!! Booby
alert !!! Booby alert !!! Booby alert !!!
http://home.wanadoo.nl/peter.koch/MISS.jpg

> Peter,
> Is that the European conversion I read about?
>
> "Inkochnito" <inkochnito@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
>> There is another version like Kiss
>> This one is about Miss.
>> Pretty ladies on the playfield and backglass.
>>
>> Peter

Yes, that sure looks like a kiss pf without the rock band. - thanks for the
info.