Thom Please Explain AMD X2 Faults ?

Porkster

Distinguished
May 13, 2005
"Thom Please Explain AMD X2 Fault ?"

Note: Do not post if off topic !!!

Thom can you please explain why the AMD X2 is failing in its multitasking expectations? As we can all see the AMD is failing to give processing time to the heavy task of divx encoding in your stress test.

Also could you also reset the scores each time a system is started with new items or from a crash etc, as the results from your stress test become tainted for evaluation, otherwise.

dunklegend

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
"Thom Please Explain AMD X2 Fault ?"
They will as soon as they extinguish the fire on the Intel rig.

If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one thath will go wrong first will be the one that will do the most possible damage

P4Man

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2004
<b><font color=blue>

Note to everyone: please don't feed this troll any further, do not answer. Consider this thread locked, let it die. Trolls only die by starvation</b></font color=blue>

Thank you to the 55 readers so far that are helping to starve this troll.

There is nothing else to see here.

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my wife. =<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by P4Man on 06/08/05 03:19 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Porkster

Distinguished
May 13, 2005
I wont be replying to the other thread "Stress Test MK II" as it's not addressing the issues properly of multitasking requirements of the CPU types being tested, and due to Thom's choice of Intel hardware. It's clear the "Stress Test MK II " thread is full of users that are going off topic regarding the Intel system poor choice of setup items, rather then the real indicators of performance and possible stability.

Atolsammeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hay Porkster you need to grow up and smell the coffee. Pigs are smarter then you. so stop talking from your rear.

Let see
Amd running Non stop keeping cool Running low voltage.

Intel Running Hot 90c shutting down. Smoking. Replacing Boards bios. Oh have you read any of the update tom posted. Nope you have not. Only stuff to flame amd chip with.

I use both Amd and Intel and I love them both. But I will not buy a heater AKA Intel inside.