TECH: system 3 power plug

what is the pinout for the power plug for a gottlieb super moron bros.
machine, because of the gottlieb restriction i can't look it up 'cause
the machine didn't come with a manual. can anyone send me a pdf?

Thanks,
alex

i do like the game i jast am very mad that i can get the stupid manual
for it tonight so i can try to get it to boot.

Alex
pac man alex wrote:
> what is the pinout for the power plug for a gottlieb super moron bros.
> machine, because of the gottlieb restriction i can't look it up 'cause
> the machine didn't come with a manual. can anyone send me a pdf?
>
> Thanks,
> alex

Alex,

After I finish cleaning my trowels for sheetrock mud, I am going to
look up your problem. I just took a break and noticed your post, and
had to laugh. When you say "power plug" be a little more specific.

Mario
Pinthetic

what i mean is the voltage jumper is missing and i need to make one
pac man alex wrote:
> what is the pinout for the power plug for a gottlieb super moron bros.
> machine, because of the gottlieb restriction i can't look it up 'cause
> the machine didn't come with a manual. can anyone send me a pdf?
>
> Thanks,
> alex

Alex, send me an email to Pinthetic AT gmail DOT com.

Mario
Pinthetic

It's covered here:

http://www.marvin3m.com/de/index3.htm#convert

Buy a manual from Pinball Resource, you'll need it sooner or later :)

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com