Find out the latest info from Wayne and The Pinball Factor..

Well, I saw this and entered exactly when it ended - Will the
highlights be posted somewhere? Thanks.

it's back, and so am i! :-D

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Menace

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2005

Highlights? It's been the same old tune.... Hurry up and wait until Oct.
12th for more info, unfortunately.

Doug

"cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Well, I saw this and entered exactly when it ended - Will the
> highlights be posted somewhere? Thanks.

You didn't miss a thing. It was the wayne and koz show. koz pried for
info in detail and wayne gave the same info we already know. I checked
out early coz ya couldn't hardly talk about anything else.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!