If anyone replaces their original CFTBL apron cards with these custom
cards, I will buy them off of you! I have been searching high and low
for originals (not copies). Need both the instruction and the pricing
card. I prefer to have my games as original as possible. When I
bought my Creech they already had custom cards on there, so I'm looking
to replace them. Buy Kevin's custom cards and then let me know how
much you want for the ones you're taking off.

FYI...I'm also looking for original apron cards for AFM. Same deal...I
bought mine with custom cards already on it.

Thanks!

Ted

Kevin Strasser wrote:
> Available once again:
>
> http://www.pinbotz.com/products/cards/creature.php
>
> - Kevin

> PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
> http://www.pinbotz.com

TRENDING THREADS