Demension 1100 video to tv ?

Last response: in Computer Brands
July 17, 2004 3:22:01 AM

I have an 1100 with 64 meg intel graphics card with S-video output. I need
to know how to enable video out to my big screen tv. When I look at my
available options it just says output to monitor or laptop. nothing says tv.
thanks for your help.

More about : demension 1100 video

Anonymous
July 17, 2004 7:12:28 AM

Hello

You might try getting the latest driver for your video chipset.

For example some of the video cards used in the 4600's when used with the
Microsoft drivers from Windows updates loose the ability for dual-monitor
display but when you go back to the manufacturer's drivers from the website,
you gain that ability back.

Never use updated video drivers from Microsoft Windows Update. Always go to
the video chipset or system manufacturer (in some cases) for updated video
drivers.

--
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
Technical Support Team

Check out some of the items we are offering
Dell Docking Stations starting at $5.00
Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

!