Tungsten T

Tags:
January 9, 2005 2:24:43 PM

Hi

Does anyone here know where I can get the files to enable me to use the
dialer via bluetooth on a Palm Tungsten T, I know it is available on disk 2
installation kit but I don't have disk.
The message I get is Install Mobile Connectivity Software.

thanks for any help.

Les

More about : tungsten

Anonymous