Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
September 21, 2010 3:39:44 PM

i want to purchase new laptop, but i am confused about processors.... in which processor both high level and low level languages successfully running ?

More about : laptop

a b D Laptop
September 21, 2010 4:31:57 PM

s v r kumar said:
i want to purchase new laptop, but i am confused about processors.... in which processor both high level and low level languages successfully running ?


Hi there,

Can you please clarify your question? For a quick overview on processors, processor speed, and RAM, check out: http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-speed-.... What will you be using your laptop for?

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team
September 22, 2010 4:25:25 PM

IsabellaWinTeam said:
Hi there,

Can you please clarify your question? For a quick overview on processors, processor speed, and RAM, check out: http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-speed-.... What will you be using your laptop for?

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

hi.... thanq for ur kind information....

actually i want to take laptop for study purpose.... in i3 processor windows xp installed or not ?

Related resources
a b D Laptop
September 22, 2010 4:37:08 PM

s v r kumar said:
hi.... thanq for ur kind information....

actually i want to take laptop for study purpose.... in i3 processor windows xp installed or not ?


Hi there,

For schoolwork, an i3 processor will be just fine! I recommend you get a new PC that is running Windows 7, such as the Dell Studio 15. It has an i3 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB of hard drive space. It is also a great value at $649.

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team
September 23, 2010 8:32:28 AM

IsabellaWinTeam said:
Hi there,

For schoolwork, an i3 processor will be just fine! I recommend you get a new PC that is running Windows 7, such as the Dell Studio 15. It has an i3 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB of hard drive space. It is also a great value at $649.

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

hi....

actually i want to purchase Lenovo y460 which is also with i3 processor.... but now you suggest me to take Dell Studio 15.

now pls tell me, which one is suitable for me.... bcoz you already know my requirements....

pls remember i want to do practice on my laptop in system programming [i mean assembly language programming]....

thanq......
a b D Laptop
September 23, 2010 7:38:27 PM

s v r kumar said:
hi....

actually i want to purchase Lenovo y460 which is also with i3 processor.... but now you suggest me to take Dell Studio 15.

now pls tell me, which one is suitable for me.... bcoz you already know my requirements....

pls remember i want to do practice on my laptop in system programming [i mean assembly language programming]....

thanq......


Hi there,

If you are willing to spend the extra money on the Lenovo, the specs are even better than the Dell because it has a dedicated graphics card. This is especially important if you want to do any gaming on your computer. I also recommend you check out the system requirements of the programming tools you will be using but I am guessing they will be compatible with the Lenovo.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team
September 24, 2010 9:02:24 AM

IsabellaWinTeam said:
Hi there,

If you are willing to spend the extra money on the Lenovo, the specs are even better than the Dell because it has a dedicated graphics card. This is especially important if you want to do any gaming on your computer. I also recommend you check out the system requirements of the programming tools you will be using but I am guessing they will be compatible with the Lenovo.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

hi.... thanq for your kind information....

pls tell me one efficient latest laptop in FUJITSU for study purpose....

price should be in the range of Rs.45000/-.... there is no problem even 3 or 4 thosand rupees more or less....
a b D Laptop
September 24, 2010 5:51:04 PM

s v r kumar said:
hi.... thanq for your kind information....

pls tell me one efficient latest laptop in FUJITSU for study purpose....

price should be in the range of Rs.45000/-.... there is no problem even 3 or 4 thosand rupees more or less....


Hi there,

I wasn't aware that you weren't planning on buying this laptop in the United States. Laptops availability may differ from country to country. Are there a few Fujitsu laptops you are choosing from that you know you will be able to purchase?

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team
!