Status
Not open for further replies.

s v r kumar

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010
i want to purchase new laptop, but i am confused about processors.... in which processor both high level and low level languages successfully running ?

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi there,

Can you please clarify your question? For a quick overview on processors, processor speed, and RAM, check out: http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-speed-facts.aspx. What will you be using your laptop for?

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

s v r kumar

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010

hi.... thanq for ur kind information....

actually i want to take laptop for study purpose.... in i3 processor windows xp installed or not ?

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi there,

For schoolwork, an i3 processor will be just fine! I recommend you get a new PC that is running Windows 7, such as the Dell Studio 15. It has an i3 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB of hard drive space. It is also a great value at $649.

Cheers,
Isabella

s v r kumar

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010

hi....

actually i want to purchase Lenovo y460 which is also with i3 processor.... but now you suggest me to take Dell Studio 15.

now pls tell me, which one is suitable for me.... bcoz you already know my requirements....

pls remember i want to do practice on my laptop in system programming [i mean assembly language programming]....

thanq......

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi there,

If you are willing to spend the extra money on the Lenovo, the specs are even better than the Dell because it has a dedicated graphics card. This is especially important if you want to do any gaming on your computer. I also recommend you check out the system requirements of the programming tools you will be using but I am guessing they will be compatible with the Lenovo.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Isabella

s v r kumar

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010

hi.... thanq for your kind information....

pls tell me one efficient latest laptop in FUJITSU for study purpose....

price should be in the range of Rs.45000/-.... there is no problem even 3 or 4 thosand rupees more or less....

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi there,

I wasn't aware that you weren't planning on buying this laptop in the United States. Laptops availability may differ from country to country. Are there a few Fujitsu laptops you are choosing from that you know you will be able to purchase?

Cheers,
Isabella

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS