OMG a spelling mistake in one of the articles!!!

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
Yonah will be Intel's tool to bring dual-core capability to notebooks and will be the first processor to be commercially available as a chip manufactured in 65 nm.It is unusual that the company chose a relatively young platform to spearhead <b>thr</b> scaling process, since Intel traditionally makes this move with very mature architectures. According to Sean Maloney, executive vice president of the firm's Mobility Group, a dual-core package in 90 nm would have been to large for notebooks, so Intel was forced to begin the 65 nm process with Yonah.
these people should be pros at writing...... this was from
<A HREF="http://www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/20050302_200519.html" target="_new">http://www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/20050302_200519.html</A>
Intel demos next generation Centrino, mobile dual-core processor Yonah.......... wow

I wonder what is Tom doing??? i heard he left of THG because of the biased things that THG was doing... what is he doing now days? I would beleived his new site more than this lol.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheHolyLancer on 06/16/05 01:36 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
lol man i though these guys are pros............... who shouldn't have screwed up ike this.... if it was me then you all would understand...... i mean don;t they even use a word processing thing to type it and then spell check it and then post it????

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
lol but i'm known for my spelling mistakes in many places, schools, other forums, etc etc.. if ya click on the link then i would think that you can see your self lol (i got a friggin 73% in english in grade 8 cuz most work was spelling/grammer work, but when i hiot grade 9 i get 90% cuz most work was ttheories and spelling/grammer didn;t count as much and i got microsoft word 2003 to help me correct me spelling/grammer)

but i do see what you mean, it is good to have good spelling when i'm complaining about someone else's spelling i will copy mys post to word and run spell check<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheHolyLancer on 06/15/05 11:08 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

dmroeder

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
Relax man, they are human. That kind of crap happens. I should be a professional at walking because I do it every day, but every once in a while I miss a step and look like a retard. Sh|t happens.

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
lol ture, we are all humans, although i still think they should have spell checked, i mean its a click of button (even if they didn't have a special proof read person like all news paper has)

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Spell check is great until you get tired of it underscoring all the correctly spelled brand names, which you would normally add to the dictionary except that they resemble other words mispelled...

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
now that is ture lol although word 2003 sorta fix that by haveing a large dadabank for these words and better auto correct features but you are indefinatly right hehe i got caught off guard there

G

ture tath!

Asus P4P800DX, P4C 2.6ghz@3.25ghz, 2X512 OCZ PC4000 3-4-4-8, Leadtek FX5900 w/ FX5950U bios@500/1000, 2X30gig Raid0

dunklegend

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
You'd think that by being pros they would be able to run a stress test correctly, but after they screw that I don't worry about the spelling.

<font color=blue>If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on</font color=blue>

TRENDING THREADS