For sale in Hopkins Minnesota. I need to make room at my storage area and
need to move a few pieces. Local sales only, so you can see them in person.
No shipping, sorry.

Stern Dracula, Williams Blackout, and Williams Sorcerer. $600 each or best
offer.

Early driving game, Death Races $800 or best offer.

Email me for questions or anything. LTG :)

Who said MN is for sale?????

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

runner1717 wrote:
> Minnesota is for sale?
>
> Must not be much left after "the body" got done with it............. :)
>
> Mike (aka: MTG)

Hope your talking about the football team. "What a load of ham &
eggers"

zTim

Minnesota is for sale?

Must not be much left after "the body" got done with it............. :)

Mike (aka: MTG)

Yes, it is true Lloyd is selling the state of MN... sealed bids only. He is
holding off on his other properties, TX, N and SD, WY and CO until the
market returns in the spring. There is some speculation that he has the
rights to NV and NJ, as yet unconfirmed.

We know him here locally as The Great All Powerful Lloyd... TGAPL ; )

Funny thing is, John, that's not what I call him. ;-)

harrrrrrr wrote:
> Yes, it is true Lloyd is selling the state of MN... sealed bids only. He is
> holding off on his other properties, TX, N and SD, WY and CO until the
> market returns in the spring. There is some speculation that he has the
> rights to NV and NJ, as yet unconfirmed.
>
> We know him here locally as The Great All Powerful Lloyd... TGAPL ; )

Since we are family now, you are correct in calling me son. Thanks you old
fart, err I mean dad. AH :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> Funny thing is, John, that's not what I call him. ;-)
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)
>

> harrrrrrr wrote:
> > Yes, it is true Lloyd is selling the state of MN... sealed bids only.
He is
> > holding off on his other properties, TX, N and SD, WY and CO until the
> > market returns in the spring. There is some speculation that he has the
> > rights to NV and NJ, as yet unconfirmed.
> >
> > We know him here locally as The Great All Powerful Lloyd... TGAPL ; )

Sorcerer is sold. LTG :)

"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
> For sale in Hopkins Minnesota. I need to make room at my storage area and
> need to move a few pieces. Local sales only, so you can see them in
person.
> No shipping, sorry.
>
> Stern Dracula, Williams Blackout, and Williams Sorcerer. $600 each or best
> offer.
>
> Early driving game, Death Races $800 or best offer.
>
> Email me for questions or anything. LTG :)

Andy

Now *that* was funny.