FS: Playfield Aprons Demo Man / Getaway

playfield aprons in perfect condition

Demolition Man

Getaway

$60 shipped OBO or $100 for both

I emailed you about the speaker grills and speaker plastic for HS2. If
they're in EXCELLENT condition, I'll take those at the price you
emailed me.

Mark

good luck! I bought a WW topper from Grover a while back, but it's been
spotty getting ahold of him this time. OBviously you having to post on
this non-HS thread proves it...

miracleman wrote:
> good luck! I bought a WW topper from Grover a while back, but it's been
> spotty getting ahold of him this time. OBviously you having to post on
> this non-HS thread proves it...

Well, I only emailed him yesterday (Sunday), so for my sake, I hope it
doesn't prove anything. Anyway, I'm assuming you mean "non-HS2"
thread, but isn't it? He's selling Getaway aprons. :)

Mark

i responded to you already.... i already explained i'm not trying to
break the demo man plastic set up and ship out 20 different packages.
i'm not trying to be a dickhead, i have 50 packages to send out anyhow
and don't need to send out an additional 20 packages for 20 different
plastics to 20 different people. that is why i throw the board sets
and box o parts out for extremely reasonable prices since then it is
all gone to one address and quick. shipping is very unreasonable from
germany and i would have to charge over 12 bucks for a single used
plastic piece just to cover shipping and not even make 1 cent. it's a
bargain on the stuff i sell (unless it's something i don't want to sell
), so YOU buy the whole set, pick what you need and sell the rest. i
PROMISE you that you will make a profit if you pick out what you need
and sell the rest on your own or atleast come out farther ahead than if
i had to sell stuff individually.

Grover,

I replied to your most recent email. Check your spam folder if it
doesn't go to your inbox.

Thanks,

Mark