MattC

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004

I'm trying to connect a wireless PCI (microsoft MN-730)
card to the base station (MN-700); under the broadband
Management Utility I've put in the WEP code and chosen the
appropriate home network that I'm using but my adapter
settings never seem to stay; it keeps going back to choose
your adapter and not connected?? My laptop which is using
a wireless PCMCIA card works well so it's not that the
base station isn't setup right, I'm not sure what it could
be??

joker

What version of Windows are you running?

What service pack are you running for that OS?

Are you configuring the NIC with the BNU or Windows XP?

What level of WEP are you running? (64-bit or 128-bit?)

One note the MN-100, MN-500, & MN-700 only use hexadecimal number for
the WEP keys, so that might be your problem if you are not following the
rules.