FS: Gorgar Project, $400, Zieglerville, PA 19492

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Picked this up in a bulk buy and don't want to mess with it. Decent
Gorgar pinball. The game comes up (including displays) and plays but
then seems to lock up. Backglass in fair shape with noticeable
flaking, playfield in pretty good condition, definitely needs a
cleaning, but should clean up well.

The cabinet has some usual wear, the legs were painted black. Looking
for $400 for it cash and carry. No pictures at this time, please don't
ask, come by and take a look and we'll take it from there if interested

We are in Zieglerville, PA, 19492. E-mail or call us at 610.754.6377 if
interested. We are generally available 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through
Friday, but can make other arrangements if necessary.

Thanks,
Anthony

Great web site for pinball parts! Prices rarely beat.

zTim Hoppe
Scandia MN