Tech: changing wh2o VUK popper cup

devon

I have a wh2o where the VOK "popper cup" is missing 2 of 4 ridges and
sometimes it's taking 3 or 4 tries to get the ball up and I think that this
is the cause.

I ordered and received the ball popper cup, but it's a screw on (through the
top), where my existing one is one piece (there is no screwhole on top).

I can't tell how to seperate, or what I need to replace. Even the diagram in
my manual shows a screw going through the middle...

here's a link to a pic ...

http://www.pacificnet.net/~dirwin/pinball/ww/popper.jpg

any help is appreciated.

thanks

devon

>I have a wh2o where the VOK "popper cup" is missing 2 of 4 ridges and
>sometimes it's taking 3 or 4 tries to get the ball up and I think that this
>is the cause.
>
> I ordered and received the ball popper cup, but it's a screw on (through
> the top), where my existing one is one piece (there is no screwhole on
> top).
>
> I can't tell how to seperate, or what I need to replace. Even the diagram
> in my manual shows a screw going through the middle...
>
> here's a link to a pic ...
>
> http://www.pacificnet.net/~dirwin/pinball/ww/popper.jpg

The VUK popper cup and plunger are not the original style. You'll need to
get the right plunger to install the ball popper cup onto it or modify the
one you have (drill and tap) to accept the new cup.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev