WTB: GTB backbox wiring harness (g enie)

I have a G_nie that I'm trying to resurect from the mice.
They did a pretty bad number on the wiring harnesses, esp the
one for the displays. If anyone has one they'd be willing
to sell me please let me know... I dont know if any sys1
wiring harness will work, or if it is game-specific (esp
given that its a widebody)
thanks
/Tim

Tim,

Drop me a note. I should be able to help out.

Jim
--
flipper [at] pa [dot] net

Tim Iskander wrote:
> I have a G_nie that I'm trying to resurect from the mice.
> They did a pretty bad number on the wiring harnesses, esp the
> one for the displays. If anyone has one they'd be willing
> to sell me please let me know... I dont know if any sys1
> wiring harness will work, or if it is game-specific (esp
> given that its a widebody)
> thanks
> /Tim

Jim,
Sent you an email.. just posting here also to make sure you got
it as an anti-spam bot had me verify it.
thanks
/Tim tiskande at twcny.rr.com