FF: Miscellaneous manuals

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Free for the asking. Take what you need, need what you take:

Vids:
Phoenix manual with schematics Centuri
Circus Charlie with schematics Konami/Centuri
Atari Monitor manual for WG 19K7601

Pins:
Sound Stage manual with schematics Chicago Coin
Andromeda manual with schematics GamePlan

As usual, my rules (please note new addition):
I pay shipping to US
They are not to show up on eBay!
I don't de-munge your email address
Winners are not announced to group
Banned for breaking my ebay rule: Ed in NJ
Banned for pissing me off: George in CA

Hans O in Chicago

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting@ix.netcom.com,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

One left:
Andromeda manual with schematics GamePlan
Hans O

> Free for the asking. Take what you need, need what you take:
>
> Vids:
> Phoenix manual with schematics Centuri
> Circus Charlie with schematics Konami/Centuri
> Atari Monitor manual for WG 19K7601
>
> Pins:
> Sound Stage manual with schematics Chicago Coin
> Andromeda manual with schematics GamePlan
>

> As usual, my rules (please note new addition):
> I pay shipping to US
> They are not to show up on eBay!
> I don't de-munge your email address
> Winners are not announced to group
> Banned for breaking my ebay rule: Ed in NJ
> Banned for pissing me off: George in CA
>
> Hans O in Chicago

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

All have been spoken for. Thanks for your interest.
Hans O