Bluescreen after format PC

saiful891

Honorable
Dec 23, 2012
hi

i have a dell laptop and i just format the laptop but then after finished format window 7 to the laptop, then an error occur and said "window error logon" (something like this, not so remember) then it automatically restart. then after restart the window show start window normally or start window repair. try both of them but having bluescreen.. it wont allow me to logon. then after restart it, i try the F8 and try safe mode and so on but still failed..
what should i do...??? can anyone help???

How did you perform the reinstallation? From the Dell Factory Restore partition? Using a recovery disc created on the computer?

saiful891

Honorable
Dec 23, 2012

just insert window 7 installation cd. and reformat again...

Sounds like a bad installation. Take the CD/DVD out and clean it real good to make sure there is no dust or anything on it and try it again. When you get to the partition screen, be sure to remove the partition that the OS was originally installed on and then recreate a new one.

saiful891

Honorable
Dec 23, 2012

hurm..but the installation seem done. it even said that setting it for the first time use.. it also enq on the date and time , user id and password.. just after that it suppose to log in to the window right??? but it not, it got an error msg said that the window error logon.. doesnt know what it mean..... pls help..