how do I connect my tv?

I have a new dell dim 8300 w/ a geforce fx 5200 I have the s-vidio cable
> connected but no one can tell me the correct settings please help if you
can

2 answers Last reply
More about connect

    JEFF SMALL wrote:
    > I have a new dell dim 8300 w/ a geforce fx 5200 I have the s-vidio
    > cable
    >> connected but no one can tell me the correct settings please help
    >> if you
    > can

    Your TV You must set on A/V (audio/video) channel and in graphic card
    settings configure which display (TV or LCD) you want to see. And
    another thing....You should install graphic drivers from DELL site,
    don't use default drivers.

    --
    adres mail w rot-13
    http://www.killer.radom.net/~fascik

    I have done that and it wont keep the settings I have loaded new drivers and
    now it only flickers but when I restart I have to reset all the setting
    again I talked to dell they didnt seem to understand and didnt or couldnt
    help

    "Piotr 'fascik' Romanski" <c.ebznafxv@tnmrgn.cy> wrote in message
    > JEFF SMALL wrote:
    > > I have a new dell dim 8300 w/ a geforce fx 5200 I have the s-vidio
    > > cable
    > >> connected but no one can tell me the correct settings please help
    > >> if you
    > > can
    >
    > Your TV You must set on A/V (audio/video) channel and in graphic card
    > settings configure which display (TV or LCD) you want to see. And
    > another thing....You should install graphic drivers from DELL site,
    > don't use default drivers.
    >
    > --
    > adres mail w rot-13
    > http://www.killer.radom.net/~fascik