how do I connect my tv?

I have a new dell dim 8300 w/ a geforce fx 5200 I have the s-vidio cable

JEFF SMALL wrote:
> I have a new dell dim 8300 w/ a geforce fx 5200 I have the s-vidio
> cable
>> connected but no one can tell me the correct settings please help
>> if you
> can

Your TV You must set on A/V (audio/video) channel and in graphic card
settings configure which display (TV or LCD) you want to see. And
another thing....You should install graphic drivers from DELL site,
don't use default drivers.

--
adres mail w rot-13
http://www.killer.radom.net/~fascik

I have done that and it wont keep the settings I have loaded new drivers and
now it only flickers but when I restart I have to reset all the setting
again I talked to dell they didnt seem to understand and didnt or couldnt
help