WTB: MM Drawbridge

Does anyone know where to find these. I have 2 MM pins in the
restoration line that need this part. I have MANY parts to trade.

Does anyone make just the spring steel flap?

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about drawbridge

    Mr Pinball Australia wrote:
    > only 3 more weeks and they will be available

    no thanks :-)

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    only 3 more weeks and they will be available

    You will be able to buy them from your local Williams Bally Distributor.

Games Video Games