WTB: MM Drawbridge

Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2005 10:33:34 PM

Does anyone know where to find these. I have 2 MM pins in the
restoration line that need this part. I have MANY parts to trade.

Does anyone make just the spring steel flap?

Thanks.

More about : wtb drawbridge

Anonymous
September 19, 2005 11:23:55 PM

Mr Pinball Australia wrote:
> only 3 more weeks and they will be available

no thanks :-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 6:17:15 AM

only 3 more weeks and they will be available
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 9:48:23 AM

You will be able to buy them from your local Williams Bally Distributor.
!