Help - FS2004

Log unto a gaming zone. FS2004 load correctly. Then it disconnects from the
game ... It says "loading traffic" and disconnects. What should I do or
where should I look?

Ifnotbutwho wrote:

> Log unto a gaming zone. FS2004 load correctly. Then it disconnects from the
> game ... It says "loading traffic" and disconnects. What should I do or
> where should I look?

Look at these sites for help:

http://www.mvps.org/nibblesnbits/

http://support.microsoft.com/common/canned.aspx?R=d&H=Articles+About+Flight+Simulator+2004&LL=&Sz=kbflightsim2004&Fr=&DU=&SD=GN&LN=EN-US&CND=1&VR=&CAT=&VRL=&SG=

It's possible that your router or firewall is blocking needed ports, or
the game is crashing because the graphics card needs updated drivers.

Run DXDiag and see if it complains of uncertified drivers; try lowering
graphics and sound hardware acceleration. Also look at the computer
manufacturer site and the graphics card manufacturer site for different
drivers. Try upgrades, reference drivers, and drivers for other model
cards till you find one that works. Do a search at
http://groups.google.com entering the game and graphics card model for
more suggestions.

Look for drivers and utilities at these sites:

http://www.guru3d.com/
http://www.reactorcritical.com/download.shtml
http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=3&faq=7&Search=
http://www.voodoofiles.com/