Help - FS2004

Log unto a gaming zone. FS2004 load correctly. Then it disconnects from the
game ... It says "loading traffic" and disconnects. What should I do or
where should I look?
1 answer Last reply
More about help fs2004
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Ifnotbutwho wrote:

    > Log unto a gaming zone. FS2004 load correctly. Then it disconnects from the
    > game ... It says "loading traffic" and disconnects. What should I do or
    > where should I look?

    Look at these sites for help:

    http://www.mvps.org/nibblesnbits/

    http://support.microsoft.com/common/canned.aspx?R=d&H=Articles+About+Flight+Simulator+2004&LL=&Sz=kbflightsim2004&Fr=&DU=&SD=GN&LN=EN-US&CND=1&VR=&CAT=&VRL=&SG=

    It's possible that your router or firewall is blocking needed ports, or
    the game is crashing because the graphics card needs updated drivers.

    Run DXDiag and see if it complains of uncertified drivers; try lowering
    graphics and sound hardware acceleration. Also look at the computer
    manufacturer site and the graphics card manufacturer site for different
    drivers. Try upgrades, reference drivers, and drivers for other model
    cards till you find one that works. Do a search at
    http://groups.google.com entering the game and graphics card model for
    more suggestions.

    Look for drivers and utilities at these sites:

    http://www.guru3d.com/
    http://www.reactorcritical.com/download.shtml
    http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=3&faq=7&Search=
    http://www.voodoofiles.com/