Anyone travelling from MA to York Show with truck ? Earn G..

Hi-
Is anyone out there travelling from MA / Boston area to the York Show
in early Oct with a truck ? I have a game I need delivered to me in
Wilkes Barre / Scranton area direct or down to the York Show. I will
generously pay for the service. The game is big - about 6-7 feet long
so it won't fit in a SUV. It needs to be protected from elements so
open bed PU isn't an option either. Didn't know if there were any
vendors going to the show who had room in thier truck or a collector
going that way with a truck of some sort. If you have room and are
going anyway this would be a great way to help pay for the expense of
the trip. Either that or is anyone from the Boston area willing to do
the trip from Boston to me in Northeast PA for hire ? Figured I'd see
if anyone can / would like to help ! Thanks ! Email me direct at
Worldpc@aol.com

Same question here, I also am looking for someone going from the MA, ME, RI
area to York PA with a truck.
-Brian.