Need help finding store in toronto, ontari!! Fast!

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
need help finding a computer store in toronto, ontario that carries elite stuff like AMD X2 and 7200 GTX (if its out) or Sli.... or if anyone can direct me to an AMD store with stuff like 3800+ and some good X2able OCable mobos..... anyone help plz?
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheHolyLancer on 06/30/05 08:03 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

mpasternak

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
tIGER Direct didnt have any in last time i checked

www.logiccomputerhouse.com might
www.canadacomputers.com might

both are stores in Toronto areas

endyen

Splendid
See if you can find a rag (free, and overpriced at that) called "Hub" It's available at the local post secondary schools. It has a good list of local advertisers.
I also remember seeing a few shops on Lakeshore, just West of Kipling, I think, or around 24th.

cdpage

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2001
Hey, check out these stores.

I go to these to check out local prices on item sometimes.

If they don't have what your looking for on there sites... Give them a call some places will tell you if they do get them or not and what the price might be.

pcvillage.com
cty.ca
canadacomputers.com

there was another place titech computers... but i don't remeber there website anymore... they are in the the markham/richmond hill area somewhere.

Not sure if these guys will help... but its some where to start... they may be able to point oyu in the right direction if not.

<b><A HREF="http://www.digitalgunfire.com" target="_new">DigitalGunfire-Industrial EBM</A></b>
ASUS P4S8X-P4 2.4B - 2x512M DDR333 - ATI 9500Pro - WD80G HD(8M) - SAMSUNG SV0844D 8G HD - LG 16X DVD - Yamaha F1 CDRW