FS: Johnny Mneumonic Pinball - Excellent Condition

I am considering selling my JM. It is in excellent condition with ZERO
fade. Super good playfield. Working 100%. Comes with NOS backbox
side decals ( the only place on the cabinet that needs attention.
Located, Coquitlam, B.C. Canada.
Please contact me if interested. This is an excellent example of a JM.
Pics available.

Thanks,

David Eisner

Very funny !. I am open to offers. ( serious only ). I would pref.
pickup or I can deliver if we meet over the US/Canada border.

Thanks,

David...

davideis@telus.net wrote:
> Very funny !. I am open to offers. ( serious only ). I would pref.
> pickup or I can deliver if we meet over the US/Canada border.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David...

What would you be looking for as far as price is concerned? I would
keep the machine in Canada, specifically outside of Toronto

Note : Due to public pressure to produce a price instead of a
pseudo-auction, I have come up with $1800.00 US. As I said, It is in
very nice condition with no fade. Pics available upon request.

David...

Hello,

I have decided to drop the price to $1600.00 US. Feel free to contact
me if interested.

Thanks,

David...

davideis@telus.net wrote:
> Note : Due to public pressure to produce a price instead of a
> pseudo-auction, I have come up with $1800.00 US. As I said, It is in
> very nice condition with no fade. Pics available upon request.
>
> David...

Game sold. Thanks !!

David...