Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What are the plastic clips that are in my laptop called?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
September 26, 2010 6:10:13 PM

I took apart my Toshiba A-105-4084 laptop. Some of the plastic cilps broke when I was pulling out the wire strips. How can I replace them? Do you know what tey are call? Please let me know. Thanks.
September 27, 2010 10:26:52 AM

Uh-Oh, not good at all. I hope you didn't break any clips on the mobo. I would google this if I were you: "toshiba a-105-4084 internal cables" or search ebay


here's a really good site I just found last nite:

Good luck!
September 27, 2010 2:36:45 PM

You'll have to be more specific. are they the wi-fi cables? for camera? Mic? power button? etc. anyway worst case if you cant push the wires back into the plastic housing you can solder or pay a shop to solder the wires strait to the system board. YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHERE THE WIRES GO OBVIOUSLY. Anyway best of luck. Post a picture if you can or give us a link to a picture.