Hi folks,

by lightly used, I mean that all the paint is intact, no pops in the pf
from somebody using 3/4" screws under the pf, no magnet burn marks.

Not expecting it to look new, just not worn out!

I have pretty much replaced everything on my upper pf(and lot's below
it as well). but my pf has the left magnet burn mark and other
blemishes that make it look really bad with all the new items I have
on it.

thanks!

I would be interested in buying your old TAF pf if you want to sell it.
Bill

I would be interested in buying your old TAF pf if you want to sell it.
Bill Heatherly