Found some MC3417L's any interest

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi,

I found some MC3417L's, they will be about 12 or so dollars each maybe
less in lots of ten. I was just wondering how many folks would be
interested in them.

Thanks,
Mark Capps

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Are these the WPC sound attenuators?

Tim

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi,

Do you mean the 55516, 55532, 55564's. I have some of those on
www.arcadechips.com

Mark Capps

kenny_iik@yahoo.com wrote:

> Are these the WPC sound attenuators?
>
> Tim

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

These are CVSD's for use in some older Bally sound boards - esp Xenon.
Quite hard to find.

-- Ed