What's the Poll on Dell Inspiron 8600

Last response: in Computer Brands
July 19, 2004 8:29:31 PM

Just curious....my Inspiron 8100 evidently bit the dust when I spilled
coffee on the keyboard and probably seeped into the motherboard too. I just
ordered an Inspiron 8600 this morning because it looked like a pretty good
unit, and had my features. Anyone really like theirs? Any cons? (I hope
not!!)
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 6:48:16 AM

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:29:31 -0500, "Larz F.Kremer" <lkremer@erols.com>
wrote:

>Just curious....my Inspiron 8100 evidently bit the dust when I spilled
>coffee on the keyboard and probably seeped into the motherboard too. I just
>ordered an Inspiron 8600 this morning because it looked like a pretty good
>unit, and had my features. Anyone really like theirs? Any cons? (I hope
>not!!)

Put me in the "really like theirs" column. It's my first laptop and it's
worked VERY well. I've had it since October and still haven't found any
cons.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Desktop: Dell Dimension XPS T550
Notebook: Dell Inspiron 8600
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on both
July 20, 2004 10:13:41 PM

I bought one for my 26 yr old daughter several months ago and she loves it.
DVDs look really nice, it's fast and very pleasant on the eyes.

!