What's the Poll on Dell Inspiron 8600

Just curious....my Inspiron 8100 evidently bit the dust when I spilled
coffee on the keyboard and probably seeped into the motherboard too. I just
ordered an Inspiron 8600 this morning because it looked like a pretty good
unit, and had my features. Anyone really like theirs? Any cons? (I hope
not!!)
2 answers Last reply
More about what poll dell inspiron 8600

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:29:31 -0500, "Larz F.Kremer" <lkremer@erols.com>
    wrote:

    >Just curious....my Inspiron 8100 evidently bit the dust when I spilled
    >coffee on the keyboard and probably seeped into the motherboard too. I just
    >ordered an Inspiron 8600 this morning because it looked like a pretty good
    >unit, and had my features. Anyone really like theirs? Any cons? (I hope
    >not!!)

    Put me in the "really like theirs" column. It's my first laptop and it's
    worked VERY well. I've had it since October and still haven't found any
    cons.
    --
    <<<SgtRich>>>

    Desktop: Dell Dimension XPS T550
    Notebook: Dell Inspiron 8600
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on both

    I bought one for my 26 yr old daughter several months ago and she loves it.
    DVDs look really nice, it's fast and very pleasant on the eyes.

    "SgtRich" <UseNewsgroup@NotEmail.invalid> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:29:31 -0500, "Larz F.Kremer" <lkremer@erols.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Just curious....my Inspiron 8100 evidently bit the dust when I spilled
    > >coffee on the keyboard and probably seeped into the motherboard too. I
    just
    > >ordered an Inspiron 8600 this morning because it looked like a pretty
    good
    > >unit, and had my features. Anyone really like theirs? Any cons? (I
    hope
    > >not!!)
    > >
    > Put me in the "really like theirs" column. It's my first laptop and it's
    > worked VERY well. I've had it since October and still haven't found any
    > cons.
    > --
    > <<<SgtRich>>>
    >
    > Desktop: Dell Dimension XPS T550
    > Notebook: Dell Inspiron 8600
    > Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on both

Dell Dell Inspiron Inspiron Computers