FS: Stern Quicksilver $385 at Coinopwarehouse in MD

Just pulled from a house, looks good nice backglass and playfield. Call
Lloyd at 703-801-1459 or email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com

I have had the opprotunity to sell two, with severly worn playfields.
Still the best sounding early Stern Pinball when you rack off the bonus.

Sold

Coinopwarehouse wrote:
> Just pulled from a house, looks good nice backglass and playfield. Call
> Lloyd at 703-801-1459 or email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com

Lloyd, Very fair price especially for a Quicksilver. Great game and
excellent player, awesome Watson Artwork.

Wish I was closer, I definitely would of picked up this plus the
Catacomb. I love my QS (keeper for me). StarGazer, Seawitch, and
Nineball are the top 3. Bill

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Just sold my very nice Quicksilver recently - while I think the early Sterns
are neat (especially Seawitch), I have owned both Meteor and Quicksilver and
tired of both. I DO prefer the older Ballys, though give serious kudos to
early Sterns for being "seriously unique".

Chris

bayoubilly wrote:
> Ever play Ali? If not, try one out and you may rearrange your top 3... :)
> Never mind if you don't like the purple color, its playfield layout kicks
> butt and is a ton of fun.
>
> - Bill
>

> <w-morrison3@ti.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Coinopwarehouse wrote:
> > > Just pulled from a house, looks good nice backglass and playfield. Call
> > > Lloyd at 703-801-1459 or email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com
> >
> > Lloyd, Very fair price especially for a Quicksilver. Great game and
> > excellent player, awesome Watson Artwork.
> >
> > Wish I was closer, I definitely would of picked up this plus the
> > Catacomb. I love my QS (keeper for me). StarGazer, Seawitch, and
> > Nineball are the top 3. Bill

Bayoubilly,

I have an Ali but never played it yet. I cannot stand the artwork.
Hopefully the game play will make up the difference but more then
likely once running it will have to go. I know the game has to be
good, it is a 1980's Stern. Top 3 ?? We will have to see on that one.
Is that a stretch ??

Bill

Ever play Ali? If not, try one out and you may rearrange your top 3... :)
Never mind if you don't like the purple color, its playfield layout kicks
butt and is a ton of fun.

- Bill

<w-morrison3@ti.com> wrote in message

> Coinopwarehouse wrote:
> > Just pulled from a house, looks good nice backglass and playfield. Call
> > Lloyd at 703-801-1459 or email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com
>
> Lloyd, Very fair price especially for a Quicksilver. Great game and
> excellent player, awesome Watson Artwork.
>
> Wish I was closer, I definitely would of picked up this plus the
> Catacomb. I love my QS (keeper for me). StarGazer, Seawitch, and
> Nineball are the top 3. Bill

Stern had some very original layouts yet they got little recognition when on
location. I know here in VA I barely remember playing Catacomb but nothing
else. Actually, that might have been in NY.

My two favorites are Galaxy and Meteor. Nearly identical sounds, but both
are packed with action and lots of flashy lights. You need to get both side
by side and they are always cheap. I have yet to play "Ali." They are
always broken, probably due to MPU corrosion from the battery, as many Stern
pins suffered from.

I would love to play an "Ali" pin if anyone is bringing one to York.
http://www.theyorkshow.com
I'm sure it would sell. I could help with that. pingeek@pingeek.com for
details on this or any other pin you are bringing to sell. My site is
getting 100 + hits a day now.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com pinball dvds for sale