Bally Dungeons & Dragons

Hi all,

Currently I have a Bally Dungeons & Dragons Pin that I traded for a
few years ago. The game plays 100%. I also have the top head for it.
The only problem with it is the head was broken on the bottom left
side. The playfield is excellent condition. My wife says it needs to
go (we need the room)

My question is am I better off parting it out or selling it as is.
Anyone suggest a value with the broken head problem.

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about bally dungeons dragons

    Get a Brad-nailer & fix it 1st , try a lil gorilla glue & then pop a
    few brad nails in it to hold it together until the glue dries

    Pin-Del,

    If you part it,(which I hope you don't) I need the topper.
    Thanks,
    Jay

    I doubt that parting it is the most profitable way of getting it out
    of your home.

    When I sold mine on ebay (for $1100 2 years ago), most of the bidders
    were D&D players, not pin guys. It was pretty easy to tell them from
    the pin guys because all their previous auctions were for dice, books,
    and metal figurines.

    Craig

    On 20 Sep 2005 17:28:38 -0700, "FZ" <fzzap@aol.com> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    > Currently I have a Bally Dungeons & Dragons Pin that I traded for a
    >few years ago. The game plays 100%. I also have the top head for it.
    >The only problem with it is the head was broken on the bottom left
    >side. The playfield is excellent condition. My wife says it needs to
    >go (we need the room)
    >
    > My question is am I better off parting it out or selling it as is.
    >Anyone suggest a value with the broken head problem.
    >
    > Thanks
  4. Hey there,
    If you decide to part it out, I could use the power board and possibly the main board. If you decide to part them out, let me know your prices.
    Thanks,

    Mike
    funkynote@aol.com

Games Video Games Product