Bally Dungeons & Dragons

Last response: in Video Games
September 20, 2005 9:28:38 PM

Hi all,

Currently I have a Bally Dungeons & Dragons Pin that I traded for a
few years ago. The game plays 100%. I also have the top head for it.
The only problem with it is the head was broken on the bottom left
side. The playfield is excellent condition. My wife says it needs to
go (we need the room)

My question is am I better off parting it out or selling it as is.
Anyone suggest a value with the broken head problem.

Thanks

More about : bally dungeons dragons

September 20, 2005 9:31:55 PM

Get a Brad-nailer & fix it 1st , try a lil gorilla glue & then pop a
few brad nails in it to hold it together until the glue dries

Pin-Del,
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 11:27:46 AM

If you part it,(which I hope you don't) I need the topper.
Thanks,
Jay
September 21, 2005 12:50:36 PM

I doubt that parting it is the most profitable way of getting it out
of your home.

When I sold mine on ebay (for $1100 2 years ago), most of the bidders
were D&D players, not pin guys. It was pretty easy to tell them from
the pin guys because all their previous auctions were for dice, books,
and metal figurines.

Craig

On 20 Sep 2005 17:28:38 -0700, "FZ" <fzzap@aol.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
> Currently I have a Bally Dungeons & Dragons Pin that I traded for a
>few years ago. The game plays 100%. I also have the top head for it.
>The only problem with it is the head was broken on the bottom left
>side. The playfield is excellent condition. My wife says it needs to
>go (we need the room)
>
> My question is am I better off parting it out or selling it as is.
>Anyone suggest a value with the broken head problem.
>
> Thanks
June 9, 2009 7:37:19 PM

Hey there,
If you decide to part it out, I could use the power board and possibly the main board. If you decide to part them out, let me know your prices.
Thanks,

Mike
funkynote@aol.com
!