WTB between Pittsburgh PA and North Virginia

Last response: in Video Games
September 20, 2005 9:39:53 PM

Hello everyone, I will be in Northern VA, on I believe its Sat, Oct 1,
I know its next saturday is the day I will be there, just not sure of
the Date of that Saturday..Anyway, I thought that while I am going VA
for business, maybe I could pick up a decent pin for a decent price,
either on the way there, or on the way back... So if anyone has a nice
Dot Matrix pin that they want to sell, for a decent price, i will be
there with money and a vehicle, So let me know what you got and maybe
we can work out a deal. Thanks

Brivy
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 10:08:01 PM

brivy37@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello everyone, I will be in Northern VA, on I believe its Sat, Oct 1,
> I know its next saturday is the day I will be there, just not sure of
> the Date of that Saturday..Anyway, I thought that while I am going VA
> for business, maybe I could pick up a decent pin for a decent price,
> either on the way there, or on the way back... So if anyone has a nice
> Dot Matrix pin that they want to sell, for a decent price, i will be
> there with money and a vehicle, So let me know what you got and maybe
> we can work out a deal. Thanks
>
> Brivy

I am in Richmond,VA and have several pins for sale.
List:
World Cup Soccer(shopped) $2000
Last Action Hero(NICE 2nd owner pin) $1200
Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street(NICE) $1200
Sharkeys Shootout(Unshopped) $1600
NBA Fastbreak (Unshopped) $1500
T2 (Unshopped) $1500
!