Dell 4000modular bayswitching components?

I'm setting up a used Inspiron 4000 which has a modular bay. It came
with the DVD module (which is now in the bay) and a floppy drive
module.

When I push the button the DVD(cd) model slides open ------and
I can't figure out........how to get it out of the bay so that I can
put the floppy drive module in there. How? (gotta be a
simple explanation to this one!)

Really appreciate some info on this -- I've about figured out
everything else. Not a bad little laptop. (for a family member)

Thanks!

http://docs.euro.dell.com/docs/systems/ph2o/remove.htm#1024986