FS NITRO GROUND SHAKER (100 percent working) in Pittsburgh

I had posted an ad the other day, however the left flipper wasnt
working. It was just the end of stroke switch so i fixed it and wanted
to be able to say....I have a 100 percent working Nitro Ground Shaker
and its really nice looking. The playfield, cabinet, back box,
backglass and coin door all look really nice. No cabinet fade, no
broken plastics and only a few minor wear spots on the playfield, i
mean minor. The price is $850, pics are available. Email if
interested...

brivy

NGS is a FUN pin! And an AWESOME looker, being from the 'MAD DOG'
collection, as well as the best era of Bally pins. The backglass is
ABSOLUTELY one of the best ever created.

I can't believe no one is jumpin' on this. $850 is a good price for
this pin, working 100% and if as nice cosmetically as is being said.

Wish I was closer. Can't afford the extra $300 for shipping. Actually I
can't afford the pin right now either, lol. Just wishin'. But that IS a
good price. If I was within' driving distance, i'd come up with the
funds somehow, lol.

You hardly ever see them with no cabinet fade.

HEY Del! You've been lookin' for one of these haven't ya?

How 'bout you Stevebo? You got a new job now, c'mon!

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Bally Tim,
Yes, this game is VERY high on my list !!
Briv, Send me some pictures to my AOL address when you get time !

Pin-Del,

Delmail333@aol DOT Com

jwardenjr

Distinguished