2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I think a 17" would be a little too big to carry to school everyday.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
720p - 1080p
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
No idea. 3 hours?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops. Medium/low should be fine..as long as there's no graphic lag.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I don't mind. As long as it's reliable.
13. What country do you live in?
United States. California
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Really wanted an Alienware, but it costs too much. I don't know much about laptops, so I would really appreciate it if someone helps me."