Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Asus k42jc-vx031 laptop nvidia dedicated vram not recognized

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
September 29, 2010 8:55:09 AM

Hello,please help me bout the laptop asus k42jc-vx031 laptop the nvidia dedicated vram not recognized as i install the drivers i have windows 7 starter OS install, i try twice install and uninstall the OS but no change... please help me how can i install / the nvidia dedicated vram will recognized.... thanks
a c 200 D Laptop
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b Î Nvidia
September 29, 2010 12:59:41 PM

Have you installed the current drivers from Nvidia.com (not the default drivers included with Windows 7)? If not, go to nvidia.com and make your selection. Download and install. Those drivers should find all available resources. Good luck!
Score
December 9, 2010 1:12:26 PM

already downloaded and installed the current drivers from nvidia.com, but still encountered the problem. can anyone help me with this? error: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
Thanks
Score
Related resources

Best solution

a c 200 D Laptop
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b Î Nvidia
December 9, 2010 2:24:46 PM

Understood. Download, install, and run DriverSweeper (http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/). Then re-install the latest drivers from Nvidia (http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win7-winvista-260...).

This process will remove any defective driver install you now have and will then install the latest available drivers for your system.

This should do the trick. Good luck!
March 24, 2011 9:16:51 AM

hi .. can u help me... what is the best win 7 os for asus k42jc.. nvidia wont work in ultimate 64 bit...
Score
a c 200 D Laptop
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b Î Nvidia
March 24, 2011 11:05:19 AM

mark_tacats said:
hi .. can u help me... what is the best win 7 os for asus k42jc.. nvidia wont work in ultimate 64 bit...

This should be started as a new thread. Also, your mobo will run with all versions of Windows 7.

Start a new thread with the specific problems you are having and I am sure help will be provided.

Good luck!
Score
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 172 Î Nvidia
January 30, 2012 9:13:43 AM

Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
Score
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 172 Î Nvidia
January 30, 2012 9:13:45 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score