using MN-740 without xbox

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Can I use my MN-740 as a network bridge for a pc? I
configured it with my xbox and the mn-740 is on the
network but I can't get my computer to access the network
through this device.

-Thanks,
Phil

joker

So long as it was configured properly you can use it to connect any
twisted pair ethernet device via wireless.

Phil wrote:

> Can I use my MN-740 as a network bridge for a pc? I
> configured it with my xbox and the mn-740 is on the
> network but I can't get my computer to access the network
> through this device.
>
> -Thanks,
> Phil

assistance.

time.

I came here wondering if I could do the same thing. can
anyone help us? I have a wireless router and I will be
getting an xbox wireless adapter, I am wondering if I can
use it for my computer as well so that I don't have to buy
another device

I was wondering if there was any other wireless devices
that I can use with both my xbox and my computer. I
haven't seen anything else with a ethernet connection,
they all use USB. I believe somebody must be making what I
need

joker

Both linksys & netgear are making stuff similar to the MN-740. although
some of it is 802.11b instead of 802.11g like the MN-740.

Kevin wrote:
> I was wondering if there was any other wireless devices
> that I can use with both my xbox and my computer. I
> haven't seen anything else with a ethernet connection,
> they all use USB. I believe somebody must be making what I
> need

assistance.

time.

joker

See my earlier post in this thread, I answered this question.

> I came here wondering if I could do the same thing. can
> anyone help us? I have a wireless router and I will be
> getting an xbox wireless adapter, I am wondering if I can
> use it for my computer as well so that I don't have to buy
> another device

assistance.

time.