Arizona TZ for trade .... need a NASCAR or TSSP

I have an incredible Allen Shope Treausure Cove TZ

One of the best that Allen has ever done

Completed 18 months ago

perfect cabinet decals

beautiful playfield

new coin door

new legs

Robby the Robot topper

Pinball Pro Speakers

just a very, very, very nice machine 9.8 out of 10

*******************

I would like to trade for a Nascar or TSSP plus cash

or maybe something else very, very nice

or maybe sell outright for $4375

anyone interested

gpctv02 at yahoo dot com

thanks again everybody

Gary/Arizona

Just like this one, only a little bit nicer (my opinion)

http://www.treasure-cove.net/TZ.htm

By the way, I would never sell this machine aside from the fact that
Chris Hutchins is doing a $6500 TZ reconstruction for me

I paid Allen over $4000 for this machine before the so called pinball
pricing explosion took place

Just a very nice machine ...

Gary/Arizona

"I paid Allen over $4000 for this machine before the so called pinball
pricing explosion took place "

So you bought it in early 2002 then?

I don't think there really has been a pinball price explosion

gas was 99 cents in 2001

look at what it costs now ...

that's a price explosion

pins have gone up a little over the last few years

gary/arizona

Nomad

Well the TC TZ was only a 9.8, he's obviously looking for the perfect
10 game. Make sure you never shoot a ball onto that TZ pf because as
soon as you do it'll be a 9.9 and so on....

nomad

It amazes me sometimes

everyone talks about this pinball bubble and how prices are soooo
incredibly high and how everyone is getting rich on their machines

yet ....

the reality is something different

this is the worst hobby on the planet for trying to make a buck

it's a fact ....

I buy my machines because I like to look at them and play them every
once in a while

I still have my 1994 HUO Tommy with less than 300 plays

that's the sick truth ...

=)

Gary/Arizona

One other thing

Chris Hutchins is a major negative for the bank book

Once you put one of his machines, next to one of your standard
machines, the older machines you have look second rate

It's a money pit once a Hutchins machines comes into your house because
you want them all to match and that's not going to be cheap

=)

Gary/Arizona

Nomad

If you thought that you could get into this "hobby" to make a buck you
need to learn the definition of a hobby. I got into owning pinball
machines because I love to play and fix them. If I can occasionally
trade up on a game I've worked on that's great, but I've sold games at
a loss as well. However, if you are able to fund the high end restore
guys that's great too, anything to keep the HOBBY going.

And for someone who owns such a large collection who mostly "looks at
them and play's them every once in a while" you should look at
collecting flyers, they are cheaper and you can see the same games;)

nomad

my wife would love it if I collected JUST the flyers

gary

So, you're going to have over $10,500 + shipping in a TZ?!

Nuts.

--
Fred
TX

<gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1127280849.268350.184020@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Just like this one, only a little bit nicer (my opinion)
>
> http://www.treasure-cove.net/TZ.htm
>
> By the way, I would never sell this machine aside from the fact that
> Chris Hutchins is doing a $6500 TZ reconstruction for me
>
> I paid Allen over $4000 for this machine before the so called pinball
> pricing explosion took place
>
> Just a very nice machine ...
>
> Gary/Arizona

I don't think pins are that pretty to look at but I like playing them.
Actually, they look kind of ugly in my house...big boxy things.

karl

I could trade you two machines for the one TZ.

I have a Bally Black Jack and Gottlieb Solar Ride I would be willing to
trade even, both for one. Black Jack will soon have clear coated PF
and Solar Ride has NOS PF installed.

I think this is a pretty fair deal considering in advance I will have
to deal with your tantrums and hissy fits for many months to follow.

Traders beware and check RGP history on Gary Arizona, please note he is
not a typical Arizonan as most are very nice folks.

I'll see you in hell Gawee.
Karl.

Karl is another one of my obsessed "groupies"

Just my luck that I have "male groupies"

I will just ignore him ...

Gary/Arizona

karl

You see, Gawee is so obsessed with me he could not resist to respond. I
will simply ignore him too...

This is me ignoring the annoying one.

Karl/USA

gpct...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Karl is another one of my obsessed "groupies"
>
> Just my luck that I have "male groupies"
>
> I will just ignore him ...
>
> Gary/Arizona/Dipshit

Why would I be obsessed with you?

I just posted some info about a nice game

very nice game in fact ...

thanks for all of the private responses

Gary/Arizona

karl

I can't hear you becasue I'm still ignoring you!

Karl/Earth

gpct...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Why would I be obsessed with you?
>
> I just posted some info about a nice game
>
> very nice game in fact ...
>
> thanks for all of the private responses
>
> Gary/Arizona

Ugh... TZ, TSPP, or Nascar, I'm not sure which one is worse!

Gary, I'd seriously try to trade for something else. :(

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

The simpsons pinball party (Stern 2003)