Gold legs for Stern machines?

Hey--

This is sort of a two part question:

1) Is there anyone that actually sells gold legs for the newer sterns?
I haven't been able to find any anywhere. I thought about spray paint
but I'd have to acquire an extra set to experiment on first before I'd
try anything.

2) Will gold Williams legs work (although 2 inches shorter)? Those
seem to be pretty readily available.

Thanks

Aaron

Chad

Stern only released gold as a package on a pin. You cannot get a them
direct. Youy would have to have therm painted by yourself or another
outfit.
Thank you ILLinois Chad

Would the williams legs work (although 2 inches shorter)? I figured I
could raise the machine an inch or two with the leg levelers (rather
than just flat) and get it back to the right height. Thanks

Aaron