Wizard unable to detect MN-700 base station, help!

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 3, 2004 5:43:10 PM

I'm using Motorola CyberSURFR wave cable modem.
Connection has no problem. How to turn off NAT on the
modem (if it has)? The OS is Win98...out-dated but
should be fine. Any suggestions?
October 4, 2004 4:01:07 AM

http://www.error629.com/error629.com/

http://www.neotechcc.org/cablemodem.htm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Motorola+...

That should take care of you.

Tim wrote:

> I'm using Motorola CyberSURFR wave cable modem.
> Connection has no problem. How to turn off NAT on the
> modem (if it has)? The OS is Win98...out-dated but
> should be fine. Any suggestions?

assistance.

time.
!