Replacing HDD in Inspiron 8200

I have a replacement HDD, not bought from Dell, which I need to install in
an Inspiron 8200. I have been unable to find step-by-step instructions for
this Dell model. I think it is probably just two screws on the laptop
underside, but I need to know *which* screws.

This is not my laptop, so I don't have any documentation.

Thanks for any info.

-- Jay

http://docs.euro.dell.com/docs/systems/ins8200/en/1H018bk3.pdf

"Jay Bollyn" <jbollyn@neiu.edu> wrote in message
> I have a replacement HDD, not bought from Dell, which I need to
install in
> an Inspiron 8200. I have been unable to find step-by-step
instructions for
> this Dell model. I think it is probably just two screws on the
laptop
> underside, but I need to know *which* screws.
>
> This is not my laptop, so I don't have any documentation.
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
> -- Jay

"Jay Bollyn" <jbollyn@neiu.edu> wrote in message
>I have a replacement HDD, not bought from Dell, which I need to install in
>an Inspiron 8200. I have been unable to find step-by-step instructions for
>this Dell model. I think it is probably just two screws on the laptop
>underside, but I need to know *which* screws.
> This is not my laptop, so I don't have any documentation.
> Thanks for any info.
> -- Jay
Thanks both, I am formatting the drive now.

"Jay Bollyn" <jbollyn@neiu.edu> wrote in message
| I have a replacement HDD, not bought from Dell, which I need to install in
| an Inspiron 8200. I have been unable to find step-by-step instructions for
| this Dell model. I think it is probably just two screws on the laptop
| underside, but I need to know *which* screws.
|
| This is not my laptop, so I don't have any documentation.
|
| Thanks for any info.
|
| -- Jay

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.