A big problem with my computer

WarlockWarlock00

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Please Dont remove me or my post. None has answered my question and I really need it now. I am really sorry

Hello, I am seeking some help please. I have my HP1102 LaserJet around 5 months ago and everything was fine. Yesterday, I reinstalled Office 2010 and started writing a few things. When I tried to print, the printed page was weird. It was about 2cms away from its exact location from the left and almost hitting the edge of the paper from the right. When I tried to print other files, it came normally centered, but not with this file. Note: All of them are Word files. The Fix tool showed that everything is okay. So I was hoping if someone could tell me, How to make my printer do the image centered through my Office, because I really don't know Thank you for your assistance

Just a little thing... Some files print just fine and the new files doesnt print well.
If I didnt add a portray its okay if I did , It messes up everything. Please help me ASAP thnx

WarlockWarlock00

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
that problem takes place when I use art portrays ... if I used normal line portrays the printed paper is okay if i used the art ,, is messes up the location ... + I am using Double A -- A4 and latest drivers and all settings are put to A4 ...