Marvin's site, Bally/Stern early SS guide down?

It appears Clay's Bally Stern guide is unavailable - perhaps it is
being updated? Anyway, I can't get to it at the moment. Is it just
me?

Thanks!!

Shouild have clarified, I can open the repair guide link, but any of
the links within send me to 'page not found.'

rwkeown@yahoo.com wrote:

>It appears Clay's Bally Stern guide is unavailable - perhaps it is
>being updated? Anyway, I can't get to it at the moment. Is it just
>me?
>
>Thanks!!

The main page works for me but none of the indexes work to get any
detail. It's been like that since last night.

Dave Martin

I do, email if you still need them.

--
Thanks,