Laptops which support 8GB or more memory?

Looking for a laptop (HP, Lenovo, Dell, Toshiba & other known brands) which comes with 8 or 12 GB or more, for software development purposes. More memory is my main priority. I don't care much about screen size, size of hard drive, gfx card & cpu speed. I know current models are powerful enough for my needs. I will be connecting the laptop to a monitor and will need the dual monitor support.

Any recommendations for affordable ones (less than $1500). Not looking for high end gaming laptops.
3 answers Last reply
More about laptops support memory
  1. abdu3000 said:
    Looking for a laptop (HP, Lenovo, Dell, Toshiba & other known brands) which comes with 8 or 12 GB or more, for software development purposes. More memory is my main priority. I don't care much about screen size, size of hard drive, gfx card & cpu speed. I know current models are powerful enough for my needs. I will be connecting the laptop to a monitor and will need the dual monitor support.

Any recommendations for affordable ones (less than $1500). Not looking for high end gaming laptops.

Hi there,

You should check out the HP Pavilion dm4t. It is a very affordable choice (under $800) and you can get it with 8 GB of RAM. It is also available with an i5 or i7 processor.

What do you think?

Cheers,
    Isabella
    MSFT Windows Outreach Team
  2. check out xotic pc. Most of their builds support 8 GBs some even support 16.
    http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-laptops-ct-95_51_150.html
  3. Eruo com also makes some very nice laptops including one beast that you can get 24 gig of ram but that will fall out of your price range.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Memory Product