WTB: Road Show Custom Instruction Cards

Good morning. Has anyone designed custom Road Show instruction cards?
Pinball Rebel only has plain white cards with text on his site.
Looking for something not so bland. Thanks.

They are on my list of cards to make someday when I can shoot
nice shots of playfield art.

( Still have that Road Show, Mr Young? :) )

MAD

If you type up the text and email it to me I'll see what I can do.....

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.