FS: NOS Brand New WPC-95 Driver Board

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211331583

Will ship anywhere in the world

This board is brand new and never installed in a game. This is the
board that has not been redone and hard to find.

I guarantee this board to be in brand new condition never installed in
a game.

Heck, Buy it and put it in a shadow box and hang it on the wall.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211331583

Thanks for looking
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

Yes sir,

I love to see a nice board like that on carpet. No ESD worries here?

Best of luck to the winner,

--
PinTed

Classic Arcades Inc. wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211331583
>

> Will ship anywhere in the world
>
> This board is brand new and never installed in a game. This is the
> board that has not been redone and hard to find.
>
> I guarantee this board to be in brand new condition never installed in
> a game.
>
> Heck, Buy it and put it in a shadow box and hang it on the wall.
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211331583
>

> Thanks for looking
> Jeff
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Give me a break!

The board is 99% transistors, diodes, caps, and triacs. You are not
going to damage them from a static carpet.

Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

karl

Hi Pinted,

I would hesitate to make a potentialy dammaging statement towards a
great seller and a very nice item, especialy a statement so rooted in
ignorance.

Don't worry buyers, the carpet will not jump up and attack the board!

Have fun, Karl.

PinTed wrote:
> Yes sir,
>
> I love to see a nice board like that on carpet. No ESD worries here?
>
> Best of luck to the winner,
>
> --
> PinTed
>

> Classic Arcades Inc. wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211331583
> >

> > Will ship anywhere in the world
> >
> > This board is brand new and never installed in a game. This is the
> > board that has not been redone and hard to find.
> >
> > I guarantee this board to be in brand new condition never installed in
> > a game.
> >
> > Heck, Buy it and put it in a shadow box and hang it on the wall.
> >

> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211331583
> >

> > Thanks for looking
> > Jeff
> > ClassicArcades Inc.

pt

>tried hitting every chip on numerous pcb's... never, I say
>never had anything fail due to it....
>john

You may be able to fly a kite in a hundred thunderstorms without
getting hit, but that doesn't mean lightning can't hurt you.

Most ESD (static) caused failures are latent failures. In other words
the board is only weakened at first and may not fail for months or
years after the zap and even then the failure may start out as a
intermittent glitch. Fortunately most pinball boards (especially the
driver board in question) are very hardy when it comes to ESD.

I would buy this board without worry, but I would not purposely zap ANY
boards that you care about. I always use an ESD strap when the
humidity indoors is less than 50% and especially when changing ROMs. I
always use ESD bags for boards and ESD tubes or foam for chips. White
foam is a no-no for ROMs, pink or black is ESD safe.

At work I have seen ESD failures first hand - mostly back 15 years ago
or so before ESD precautions were strictly enforced. I have seen the
images of burned silicon junctions from the microscopes in the failure
analysis lab.

John

Dan thought about it a bit, then said...
> Didn't bother me!! ;)
>
> Thanks Jeff!!
>
> Dan

Heck, the board was only on eBay for less than 15 minutes!

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

ronald

>Don't worry buyers, the carpet will not jump up and attack the board!

I'd actually pay to see that one.

--Ron

Very accurate and well stated, John.

--
Fred
TX

"PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote

> >tried hitting every chip on numerous pcb's... never, I say
> >never had anything fail due to it....
> >john
>
> You may be able to fly a kite in a hundred thunderstorms without
> getting hit, but that doesn't mean lightning can't hurt you.
>
> Most ESD (static) caused failures are latent failures. In other words
> the board is only weakened at first and may not fail for months or
> years after the zap and even then the failure may start out as a
> intermittent glitch. Fortunately most pinball boards (especially the
> driver board in question) are very hardy when it comes to ESD.
>
> I would buy this board without worry, but I would not purposely zap ANY
> boards that you care about. I always use an ESD strap when the
> humidity indoors is less than 50% and especially when changing ROMs. I
> always use ESD bags for boards and ESD tubes or foam for chips. White
> foam is a no-no for ROMs, pink or black is ESD safe.
>
> At work I have seen ESD failures first hand - mostly back 15 years ago
> or so before ESD precautions were strictly enforced. I have seen the
> images of burned silicon junctions from the microscopes in the failure
> analysis lab.
>
> John

Euhm
Not redone?

Pinled part number 10034
Full redesigned WPC95 driver board

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards
Hans Balk
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211331583
>

> Will ship anywhere in the world
>
> This board is brand new and never installed in a game. This is the
> board that has not been redone and hard to find.
>
> I guarantee this board to be in brand new condition never installed in
> a game.
>
> Heck, Buy it and put it in a shadow box and hang it on the wall.
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211331583
>

> Thanks for looking
> Jeff
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Shoot 'M Again thought about it a bit, then said...
> Euhm
> Not redone?
>
> Pinled part number 10034
> Full redesigned WPC95 driver board

Not redone yet, at least - still "coming soon" on PinLED's site.

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews
www.retroblast.com

it will be available this year
ssst, secret info