That's odd, my 2 Alien pokers came from Indiana (had a tax sticker on
them)...I was in NJ at the time. I need glasses as well, they are
flaked terribly

Alien Poker is tough to find in good condition and never seem to be for sale
working. I've had the good luck of finding a home use only Alien Poker from
my buddy Mark Schneck here in Virginia, just a half hour away at a more than
fair price, delivered. yep, I bought it. It's mine. He is doing the
interconnect repair on the board and it's on the way. She's a beaut. Will
fit nice right beside Gorygar.

Mark has all kinds of other games for sale.
http://www.silverballsolutions.com
Contact at mtwenterprises@comcast.net (call to reach him quicker)
Shop 804-779-0212 (night)
Cell 804-519-2770 (day)

I'll be posting pics of his Freddy: Nightmare On Elm Street before the end
of the day. Remember, just $75 delivery and you get it off the truck at
York on Saturday. He's also got Last Action Hero, a 6 ball multiball pin
with a shaker motor, Bonzai Run, and plenty of other pins. If you are
looking for a family pin, Last Action Hero is the way to go.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com