MN-510 on MAC

Last response: in Networking
October 3, 2004 7:28:46 PM

Is it possible to get a MN-510 USB interface working with a
MACINTOSH computer configured with MAC-OS X? I have one
extra and was thinking I may not need anything more than
this if it works.

More about : 510 mac

October 4, 2004 3:44:48 AM

Read the system specs for the MN-510. They only list Microsoft
Operating Systems. Nothing from apple. There are some third party
stuff, but no one here knows anything other then it exists & some even
know the web address.

Nicholas Bonfilio wrote:
> Is it possible to get a MN-510 USB interface working with a
> MACINTOSH computer configured with MAC-OS X? I have one
> extra and was thinking I may not need anything more than
> this if it works.

assistance.

time.
!