MN-510 on MAC

Is it possible to get a MN-510 USB interface working with a
MACINTOSH computer configured with MAC-OS X? I have one
extra and was thinking I may not need anything more than
this if it works.
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Read the system specs for the MN-510. They only list Microsoft
    Operating Systems. Nothing from apple. There are some third party
    stuff, but no one here knows anything other then it exists & some even
    know the web address.

    Nicholas Bonfilio wrote:
    > Is it possible to get a MN-510 USB interface working with a
    > MACINTOSH computer configured with MAC-OS X? I have one
    > extra and was thinking I may not need anything more than
    > this if it works.

    assistance.

    time.

Routers Hardware Microsoft Macintosh Networking