Price Check - Medieval Madness

same goes for me:), any less than 4k that are found lmk and ill pay his
finders fee plus $1.00 more:<)
joking joking joking.

yes, they are still pricey..................

Expert

Any that you find for less than $4000.00 please let me know,regardless
of condition, I will be happy to pay a finders fee, thanks

GTFO,,,, less than $4000 more like it.......

"nomad" <damonoresky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've seen a number of these games go for less than $400 recently, maybe
> the bubble has finally burst.
>
> nomad

Paid $4600 for the one i had........, notice i said HAD !!

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball" <who_won@hotmail.com>
wrote in message
> same goes for me:), any less than 4k that are found lmk and ill pay his
> finders fee plus $1.00 more:<)
> joking joking joking.
>
> yes, they are still pricey..................

I had every intention of keeping the MM forever when i bought it, But after
two days of watching the castle do the same thing over and over.....it got
boring real quick and i could'nt wait to get rid of it. So i sold it and
then the CV came along , which was another game i was considering anyways.

--

"Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> john, did you flip it and buy a CV? If so, good call.

I'm with ya.

Fun to play your friend's MM, but I would never consider one for my
collection, regardless of price. It's just not that fun.

--
-Doug

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I had every intention of keeping the MM forever when i bought it, But after
> two days of watching the castle do the same thing over and over.....it got
> boring real quick and i could'nt wait to get rid of it. So i sold it and
> then the CV came along , which was another game i was considering anyways.
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> john, did you flip it and buy a CV? If so, good call.

According to the recent Mr Pinball ads, they seem to be coming down a
bit . . . .

Good call john. CV is a killer game. Best pin i've ever played.

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Arm + Leg + Kidney should get you a nice one. :)

Brian